Scanner Targeting Enhancement
From Elite Wiki
(Redirected from Sell Scanner Targeting Enhancement)
The Scanner Targeting Enhancement is a useful addition to any ship. It adds several improvements upon the ship's basic ID system, displaying:
- A target lock box (reticle) around the selected object.
- An arrow directional indicator anchored to the cross-hairs.
- The object's name from the ID computer.
- The distance to target in km.
- The object's legal status (if available).
- The STE is activated by pressing r on your astrogation console, and will lock onto the next object to pass in front of the cross-hairs.
- A selected ID target may be transferred to missile target by pressing t.
- To deactivate the STE, hit u.
Price: 450.0 ₢. Techlevel: 12
The Integrated Targeting System (ITS) requires both the STE and the Target System Memory Expansion (TSME) to identify past locked targets and ease their recollection as current targets by the TSME.
- Bounty Scanner adds details of the bounty to the STE box
- See Guide to Accuracy OXPs for details of other OXPs interfacing with the STE
- ID Computer (2006+)