Scanner Targeting Enhancement
From Elite Wiki
The Scanner Targeting Enhancement is a useful addition to any ship. It adds several improvements upon the ship's basic ID system, displaying:
- A target lock box around the selected object.
- An arrow directional indicator anchored to the cross-hairs.
- The object's name from the ID computer.
- The distance to target in km.
- The object's legal status (if available).
- The STE is activated by pressing r on your astrogation console, and will lock onto the next object to pass in front of the cross-hairs.
- A selected ID target may be transferred to missile target by pressing t.
- To deactivate the STE, hit u.
Price: 450.0 ₢. Techlevel: 12
- Bounty Scanner adds details of the bounty to the STE box
- See Guide to Accuracy OXPs for details of other OXPs interfacing with the STE
- ID Computer (2006+)