These are lists of .oxps of varying degrees of antiquity. They contain a brief description.
Note that the Guide to Accuracy OXP's and the Guide to Ambient OXP's also include a comparison of the various oxp's detailed there.
There have been two attempts to categorise OXPs in terms of the impact that they have on the game.
- Svengali's OXP Level indicators give an idea as to how experienced you need to be to survive adding this oxp!
- Smiv's Gameplay and Balance Indicators give an idea as to the impact of the OXP on your game - does it make your game easier or tougher
- Click below for a list of each set of smivistically tagged oxp's
- These OXPs make your game much more tough
- These OXPs make your game a bit tougher
- These OXPs have minimal effect on the difficulty of your game - ie they might just change how things look, for example...
- These OXPs make things a bit easier
- These OXPs make things much easier
- Currently some 350 of the 1100 OXPs are categorised in this way
Try Oosat - (Oolite Satellite Resources: dates back to the end of 2006). Oosat 2 has been sadly lost.
And, for interest, two lists of recommendations of early 2006 OXPS
There are also links to older collections at the bottom of the page of the Guide to Unlisted OXPs
In a nutshell
- There are two long Lists of OXPs not on the in-game Expansions Manager (some 400 or so)
- The Guides contain analyses of the relevant OXPs
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "OXP Lists"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.