Scanner Targeting Enhancement
The Scanner Targeting Enhancement is a useful addition to any ship. It adds several improvements upon the ship's basic ID system, displaying:
- A target lock box around the selected object.
- An arrow directional indicator anchored to the cross-hairs.
- The object's name from the ID computer.
- The distance to target in km.
- The object's legal status (if available).
The STE is activated by pressing r on your astrogation console, and will lock onto the next object to pass in front of the cross-hairs. A selected ID target may be transferred to missile target by pressing t. To deactivate the STE, hit u.
Price: 450.0 Cr. Techlevel: 12
- This article is a stub. You can help EliteWiki by expanding it.