From Elite Wiki
(Redirected from UsefulMFDs)
This .oxp generates two free MFDs (Multi-Function Displays).
1st MFD: General Info
- Information on the ship
- Ship name
- Ship's service level, current trade-in value, and next servicing cost
- Fuel remaining in LY
- Solar Wind Flux (vital for Stranger's World Hard Way.oxp users)
- Information on the player
- Credit balance
- Legal status
- Elite rank
- Parcel-carrying reputation
- Date: The default start date is 21st March 3142 with the year being taken from Selezen's timeline, but you can adjust it as you see fit.
Note that Selezen's timeline tries to harmonize Elite, Oolite and the Frontier family of games.
The host of this website Dylan Smith and ClymAngus also tried harmonizing them. Others look at the glaring inconsistencies between Elite/Oolite versus Frontier/FFE/ED and decide that it's not worth the bother! See Time for more details on this
2nd MFD: Market
- Details the commodities in the Cargo Hold together with their availability & price at the current system's main orbital station market
- Compatible with the HUDSelector's F4 Station Interface which assigns MFDs to MFD slots
Available on the Expansion Manager and here: Useful MFDs v0.6
- Updates sun reference in timer function when exiting witchspace.
- Deals with interstellar space issues in the Market MFD.
- Made Market and General Info as two separate MFDs.
- Re-designed the Market and General Info MFDs.
- Made compatible with HUD Selector.
Useful MFDs was originally created by Zireael in 2013 taking advantage of the changes brought in by Oolite version.1.79. Dybal took it over in 2020 and has been updating and expanding it.
|0.6||2022-08-08||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||General Info and Market MFDs||HUDs OXPs||Zireael||BB-Link|