This OXP places semi-random stealth ships in deep space and sun-skimmers near the sun
This is a beta version. It requires balancing of variables, refactoring and code optimization.
Government systems (corporate/high TL) employ pilots to solve their local problems.
The government cooperated with the organization (new or Aquatics) to use the new ship models. They use a new technology to conceal the ships, so they are almost invisible and do not leave the tails.
These ships are not the police and not the military. They can be hunters, pirates and murderers.
They can help you ... or they may wreck your missions.
This OXP introduces wild stealth raiders in corporate systems (stealth raiders may take incursions into systems in 7 LY range from stealth system also). Stealth ships specifications are slightly rebalanced. Probability of incursions depends on local system government: more stable systems are safer.
If a novice player does not attack them, there should be no problems for the player. They will appear only as sun skimmers.
- Armoury (for testing of high tech weapons. IMHO: broken, work not correct. TODO: it is necessary to improvement)
- Escort Formations (for the Ambience)
- 30.11.2019 - Version 2.0.0. Initial release.
- Stable release.
- 07.06.2019 - Version 1.0.5.
- Improved AIs:
- - for 'behaviourFleeHeat' added the shifting of destination to safe destination.
- - for 'configurationSetDestinationToSafeSun' added the 'getSafeCourseToDestination' feature.
- - for fights: added avoid of cascade weapon behaviour, better behaviours in missiles attack, more adaptive configuration of the vars and etc.
- Sets a minimal heat shields as for player ship.
- Code refactoring in spawn packs.
- 20.05.2019 - Version 1.0.4.
- Added small spawn packs for rare events.
- Added rare events and check a installed the Space Crowds OXP.
- The code refactoring in the routines: "addShipsToPool", "_setGroupPack", "PirateDied" and etc.
- Replaced routines to the "dsr_broadcastCount" function.
- Replaced 'system.countShipsWithRole' function to 'playerToStation' value.
- Added 'fineThreshold' function for better setting of the attack mode.
- 17.05.2019 - Version 1.0.3.
- Added asteroid fields to spawn pack.
- Added the Wolf Mark I and Wolf Mark II to the stealth ships.
- Renaming and code refactoring.
- 14.05.2019 - Version 1.0.2.
- Renaming functions in main script.
- Added check the Deep Space Pirates OXP is installed.
- Added logging switchs for AI and code refactoring of the logging.
- Added police and raiders spawn pools.
- Added the special raiders packs to dynamic scenarios.
- Added functions for find a nearest station to main script.
- Increased highest limit from 7 to '20 * ps.maxSpeed' in the spawn routine for reducing a spawn chance.
- Set calculate of the "chanceFactor"("spaceFactor") as replaceable value.
- Set calculate of the "getPlayerDistance" a distances to surface of the entities (sun, planet).
- Fixed routines for stealth tactic in case the reducing them ship group.
- Fixed type error in "_setWeapons" for "$addDSRAssassin".
- 30.04.2019 - Version 1.0.1.
- Added dynamic scenarios.
- Added routines for logging, check all condition, scenarios and timers.
- Improvement of the spawn packs (added a new packs, code refactoring).
- Added spawn ship functions on random position on route for extra planets.
- 23.04.2019 - Version 1.0.0. Beta release.
- Improvement AI for temperature control in the near sun. Moved code in the main worldScripts.
- Added function for spawn a ship group pack like oolite-populator.
- Improvement mechanics spawning like in the Spacecrowds OXP. Adds a better routines for escorts.
- Added a mechanics for spawn in far location by using the Extra Planets OXPs(Additional planets Redux, Planetary System or Orbits).
- 25.12.2016 - Version 0.3.0. Draft release (AI for temperature control).
- Add newer AI.
- The escape-pilot is answered if pilot hit her, and got information about base (but not spawning base yet, it is development in the future).
- Add temperature control to ship script.
- 15.12.2016 - Version 0.2.0. Draft release (deep spawn).
- Add common mechanic spawning of stealth ships and sun skimmers.
- Deep space stealth ships.
- 05.12.2016 - Version 0.1.0. Draft release (smugglers).
- Add smugglers and couriers to sun skimmers.
- 27.11.2016 - Version 0.0.1. Initial release (stealth).
The Dark Side
As is common with Rustem's OXPs, there is a wealth of extra material to be found in the ReadMe.
- For release a temp logging is off in the main-script.
- License: CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Author: Rustem
- Required Oolite version: v.1.82
cim, spara, Ramirez, Thargoid, Stranger, Eric Walch, Astrobe.
Inspired by spara's Random Hits Shipset OXP, Thargoid's Stealth, Stranger's Feudal Raiders, DeepSpacePirates OXPs (Eric Walch).
- This OXP based on DeepSpacePirates OXP (Eric Walch).
- This OXP based on Space Crowds OXP (Astrobe).
- This OXP based on 'oolite-populator' (Cim).
- This OXP is created with using resource from Aquatics (Thargoid), Behemoth (Eric Walch), Stealth (Thargoid).
- This OXP is created with using models and textures from Saleza Aeronautics (Ramirez).
Gameplay and Balance Indicator
Little effect on new players. Jolly tough for the more experienced.