From Elite Wiki
Started playing Elite around 1985 on a Commodore 64.
Started playing Oolite in August 2005 on an iMac.
- OosoundsCombined OXP: Combined Murgh, Wiggy & xaotik's sounds
- Behemoth Spacewar
- Deep Space Pirates
- Docking Clearance - an OXP which allowed the Docking Protocol (introduced by User:Another commander) to be made optional
- Misjump Analyser
- Missile Analyser
- Target Reticle
- Tionisla Reporter
- UPS Courier
- Buoy Repair
- ScriptTimer.oxp 1.1 (2008) for timing the running of legacy scripts
- Large Test Globe OXP - see Brilliant but broken... - Ambience OXP's (2008) - quite bizarre!
He has also assisted in the tweaking of countless other .oxps, and made very important contributions with his work on AI
- OXPS for Oolite v1.74+ in https://app.box.net/s/duvm9k33lz (2010-4): includes TOGY with Steve Jobs, Dredger Showroom, Cargo Wreck Showroom and Final Capital
- Older OXPS in https://app.box.net/s/duvm9k33lz (2010-4): includes Ringpod, Nukes, Oosounds Combined, Freaky Thargoids and Ixian ships