System Redux (Oolite)
System Redux adds a planet/moon combination to each system which will always remain the same.
The home planet's textures are preselected, chosen to match the F7 description.
- Textures the home planet from a pool of available textures.
- Adds an extra 0 to 4 planets from a pool of available textures.
- Adds an extra 0 to 4 moons from a pool of available textures.
Each system will always display the same planet/moon/texture combination.
Via editing or OXPConfig its settings can be adjusted:
- this.texTarget - Boolean. Texture target systems. Default false.
- this.max_moons - Number. Max number of moons. Default 2.
- this.max_planets - Number. Max number of secondary planets. Default 4.
- this.exSys - Number. Exclude systems, specially for OXPs like Diso, Lave or Tianve. Default 0.
- Latest version needs Oolite v1.75.3.
- No dependencies.
The main package (v1.2):
- system_redux.zip (15.5 MB).
An update to v1.2.3 is available:
- Update_SystemRedux1.2.3.zip (7.4 KB).
- Note: The update contains only script and planetinfo.plist! No textures. You will need the main package as well.
- First release Jan 2008 by CaptKev - no effect on main planet yet!
- This oxp has been re-packaged as the Additional Planets Redux Pack
other planet/moon OXPs
|1.2.3||2011-12-03||CC-by-nc-sa-2.0, Script PD||Planets, Moons||Ambience OXPs||CaptKev & Kaks||BB-Link|