F4 page (ship and system interfaces)
This page is only accessible while docked - naturally - it controls the interface between your ship and the station you are docked at. the station can be an orbital station, a rock hermit or even a dockable vessel such as a liner. The F4 page is where you can interface with the station, GalCop etc.
- The "Arrow keys" navigate around & between the pages, while the "Enter" key selects the option in question. Depeending on how many OXPs you have loaded, the ship-station interface can easily run to 3 or more pages!
- There is (as yet) no F4F4 page.
Number of options on offer
The OXPs which you have loaded determine the number of options on offer! These are grouped by category:
- Captains Log
- Ship Systems
- Station Interfaces
Changing the page
- BGS 2.5.1 provides a backdrop of your ship's bridge - and appropriate station noises!
- BGS 1.10.9 provides a more visible backdrop - with a suitable cacophonic accompaniment.
- It also provides a key on the left for the F1-F8 buttons.
- Werewolf's HUD nicely emphasises the monitor effect.
- XenonUI provides an on-screen reference list of key commands for this and the other F4-F8 pages
- Docked HUDs removes your HUD from the bottom of the page, leaving only the fuel bar & missile display. Some of the more recent HUDs do this automatically.