|Name||Trophy Log MFD|
A usual situation at a GalCop station. After a hard days work, pilots are sitting in a bar and having a drink or two. After a while the talk goes to their Elite rankings. And it all ends up in a fight over whose ranking is better than others. The main argument being something like: "I have killed at least 500 Kraits..."
GalCop authorities recognized the problem and ordered a solution from Spara, PrOog & Ming Agency.
The solution is a list of killed shiptypes and quantities. The list is called the Trophy Collection. You kill someone and you get a trophy, simple as that.
When you are in flight, your ship starts collecting trophies. You can view a log of trophies collected including their bounties and systems in a chronological list when you dock. This list is called Trophy Log. Log holds 38 entries. You can view the latest 10 entries in flight by buying an MFD (Multi-Function Display) element. Costs 300 credits.
When you dock at a station, you can view your full Trophy Collection and Trophy Log from the interfaces screen (F4). Collection shows ship types and quantity of trophies collected.
Note: Version 2.3.0 will make use of any additional screen space provided by HUD's that have the big GUI enabled.
- All-time kill list viewable when docked
- A kill log of 38 latest kills viewable in flight
- A trophy is awarded for a kill of a piloted or a derelict ship, excluding escape pods. Thargoid drones are also included.
- This OXP needs Oolite v1.77.1.
- Download version 2.3.1 (for Oolite 1.79) from the in-game Expansions Manager.
- Download version 2.1.2 (for Oolite 1.77.1) from the box.
- Download version 1.8 (for Oolite 1.76.1) from the box.
|2.3.1||2016-06-27||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||Statistics||Equipment OXPs||Spara||Oolite BB|