This OXP adds all the features to the Lave System that are described in “The Dark Wheel” novella, but weren’t originally there to see in the game.
Learner pilots practice in Trinket ships near the station under the command of an instructor, Restaurant Junks ply their trade, Ad-Droids broadcast Ads, a small moon is added and more! It also bumps up Lave's tech level (useful for buying kit, and if you run SW Economy, you can now buy medicine).
Note that it is an .oxp and needs to be put in the AddOns folder (not an .oxz which would reside in the ManagedAddOns folder!). See OXP for details.
Written by Murgh before 13th Feb 2006, updated by him in May 2006. Updated by Kaks in 2008. Updated anonymously in 2009.
There seems to be no license!
- For the main Oolite page see Sector1/Lave
- For the Rough Guide on Lave see Lave (Rough Guide)
- Lave's Moon
- For other Lave-based OXPs see Lave Academy OXP and Monument.
- For the descriptions in The Dark Wheel and Imprint - see those pages for links to the fiction.
- For the Frontier page on Lave see Lave.