|Shady Sungs OXP|
Adds Sungs textured ships to the game, and adds shaders (Normal Maps and Glow Maps).
There are two versions of this OXP:
- Add-On: Adds the textures to the game as extra ship variety.
- Replacement: Adds the textures as replacements of the core ship textures.
Please see Installing_multiple_retexture_OXPs for information about using Shady Sungs with other retexture pack OXPs.
- Concept and Idea: Sung Mehta.
- Diffuse Maps: Sung Mehta.
- New textures (Normal/Effects Maps): ADCK.
- Config Files: ADCK.
- Shader files: From neolites by Simon B.
(Includes shaders which require Oolite 1.69 or later)
- Before installation, be sure to delete any previous versions of shady_sungs.oxp.
- Extract the shady_sungs.oxp into your Addons directory of Oolite.
- Just to be sure startup Oolite with the SHIFT-key pressed until you see the spinning Cobra MKIII.
- Please read "Readme.txt" in regards to licensing.
- I am not able to give permission for you to use any files within this OXP in your own OXPs.
- Please contact the original developer of Sungs textures if you wish to use the textures within this OXP in your own works.