Smugglers - The Galactic Underworld
Hi, the article at Smugglers - The Galactic Underworld starts with a wall of text and it's kind of exhausting to get a short info about what this oxp is, so I made a very short intro at the beginning of the article. I hope you don't mind. If you find it boring or disturbing feel free to remove it. Greetings: Makarius 09:45, 11 September 2015 (BST) phkb: Complete.
To add in on this page
AdjustPrimableEquipmentManager.oxz makes the Primable Equipment page more comprehensible.
- phkb: The plan is to make this change to core code.
- Pirate Player.oxp by Phkb (2018) - one of his many experimental OXPs.
- phkb: Added.
- Newest Risky Business version which includes cim's Risk Based Economy OXP
- phkb: Added notes to indicate cim's OXP is included.
- Silent Asteroid Tweaks is an add-on to Asteroid Tweaks by Phkb which moves the interface screen to a less immersion-breaking location.
- phkb: Not sure what I think on this one. I created as a purely personal OXP, without the intention of publishing it. Now that it's out, I was thinking of contacting spara to offer him the code so he could incorporate it into the original OXP. I think updating the original would be ideal, rather than having a 3rd party OXP kind of hijack the original.
- cholly: agree!
- phkb: Looks like spara has done this already.
FixWolfs.oxz corrects a typo on the F7 planet description pages (should be Wolves) - Phkb (2018) phkb: Again, the plan is to make this change to core code.
OXP's which I think need posting on the Expansions Manager
- Risky Business (newest version)
Pirate Player (name draws attention to the possibility) phkb: Not sure if this one should go on the DM. It is a very crude OXP, and the whole purpose in creating it was to see how it effects gameplay, particularly how NPC's deal with the player. I don't think, in it's current form, it should be distributed via the DM. MaintenanceTuneUp
- Remove Individual Pylon >> this is already on the EM.
- phkb: All the others (and some from below) are definite candidates for the EM.
And I think that these should be in the vanilla game code
- Remove Individual Pylon
- Solar Flares
- Planet Forests and Oceans
- Equipment 'Sell Item' Color
- Auto-prime equipment
- 'No Market' Notification
Why not combine them all and produce a Phkb Oolite Update OXP (or some such)?
- Cholmondeley 13:01, 24 June 2022 (BST)