The Cat-Alliance OXP page structure
Hi, you created some pages about The Cat-Alliance OXP. Which structure are you intending? Current articles:
- Oolite Ships/Sup Class Cruiser Article about a ship - but correct place would be Sup Class Cruiser. There is no folder structure used for oolite ship-articles.
- Cat-Alliance Article consisting of two ship-templates with minimal explanation beeing categorized ship
- Powers and Organisations/Cat-Alliance article - similar to the above
- The Cat-Alliance OXP almost empty stub. I categorized it as Ship-oxp.
My suggested structure would be
- Cat-Alliance -> redirect to The Cat-Alliance OXP (and moving all the content over there
- Powers and Organisations/Cat-Alliance deleting or redirect to The Cat-Alliance OXP.
- Oolite Ships/Sup Class Cruiser moving to Sup Class Cruiser (or sip?)
- Cat-Alliance Experimental Super-Laser Tester article or redirect to The Cat-Alliance OXP. Probable article name would also be Experimental Super-Laser Tester
greetings: Makarius 07:22, 19 May 2008 (BST)
Well, it's been 2 years and no more word on it, I'm recommending the above links to be marked for deletion. ADCK 17:33, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
Well, it's been another 2 years and no more word on it, I'm deleting some.