From Elite Wiki
OXP author & wiki editor
Zieman first got actively involved with Oolite in 2009:
I've enjoyed Elite in its various incarnations starting with C-64, year was 1986 I think. So, greetings to all humans and aliens flying around Ooliverse!
While it is unsure to what extent he was involved in the creation of the famous Zieman Energy Deflection Shields, he is known as a ship and station manufacturer. He has contributed a number of ships (and specialised armament for them) as well as working on orbital stations. His ships include two new alien species (Baakili & Manchi). His Zieman's Habitat Orbital Station is particularly impressive - and he enabled the convoluted twistings of the Mandotech Station & Shipyards to function as they should.
- Z Superico. Zieman (2014) - different shells rotate separately. Only at Lave.
- Zieman's Habitat Orbital Station
- Mandotech Station & Shipyards - in collaboration with Mandoman
- Baakili Far Trader - another alien
- Far Arm ships: 10 ships & 4 missiles inspired by Paul Neurath's Space Rogue
- Z-ships: This OXP adds 4 ships (+ variants) to the Ooniverse.