From Elite Wiki
Tsoj is in Berlin, Germany and joined the Oolite community in 2016.
He is also fascinated by computer chess.
|I played Elite: Dangerous for quite a while. When I started, I hoped that the massive multiplayer would add some atmosphere and could lead to stories that did not feel auto-generated. But weirdly enough, I have this feeling more when I play Oolite. Because of the huge amount of OXPs I have installed, I happen to get surprised from time to time by some OXP that I installed but kind of forgot about. And every OXP written by a player adds another "person"/"personality" to the game, so in that sense Oolite already is a multiplayer|
- Added "Update all" option to the Expansions Manager for Oolite v.1.91
- Added "setShipInfoForKey" capability to Oolite v.1.91
List of oxp's
- Timewarp Machine by Tsoj (2016) - needs Oolite developer version. BB post & YouTube video
- BalancedShipPrices requires at least Oolite 1.91. BB post
- Tsoj (& Cbr) finished off and published HIMSN which had been languishing since 2013.
- Tsoj updated BGS restoring the old and popular spiderweb tunnel effect
- Update for NPC equipment damage OXP fixing various issues
- The ingredients to make your own oxp for E:D music will be found here
- Keyconfig.plist for German QWERTZ Linux keyboard (Mit reichlichem Gruß an Kommandant Freiherr von Tsoj, 2021).