Target System Upgrade - an upgrade to the ship's Targeting System that allows cycling of targeting between outlaw or neutral ships and cargoes on your scanner.
It is a more expensive and complicated alternative to the Target System Memory Expansion.
When the device is set in "hostile/outlaw" mode, it chooses the nearest hostile first of all (if they exist), in other cases it chooses the nearest outlaw.
- N (Shift+n) selects TSU as primed equipment
- b for mode change (select target category)
- n to cycle the targeted victims.
Requirements & Availability
- Oolite 1.77+
- You must have bought the Scanner Targeting Enhancement and Multi-Targeting System before this becomes available.
- Price: 3100.0 Cr
- Tech Level: 12
Download via the Addons manager or directly at Targeter v0.72 (5411 downloads)
- Capt. Murphy - author of "Police IFF Scanner Upgrade", his code inspired me to create this OXP
- GGShinobi - thanks a lot for the help and support ;)
- from 0.7 to 0.72
- fix problem with targeting neutral ships
- from 0.5 to 0.7
- code refactoring
- messages to MFD
|0.72||2013-01-29||CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0||Cycles targeting by categories||Equipment OXPs||Timer||BB-Link|