Jaguar Company/Version History
- This OXP now requires Cabal Common Library.
- Proper integration for Oolite v1.77 and newer with the interface screen for base locations.
- Added check for blackbox + software patch for base locations in the
- Renamed the vertex and fragment shaders.
$listNames()to use Cabal Common Library for truncating, padding and creating columns.
- Removed some dead/unused code.
- Fixed ghost messages appearing on the player's console. I forgot
player.consoleMessage()isn't distance dependant. It obviously isn't, however these minor bugettes happen from time to time. ;)
- Multiple rescue news implementation.
- Clean up of code in
- Changed key combination to show list of base locations to F7, F5.
- Oolite v1.77 and newer use the interface API when docked.
- Lowered max cargo space to 10TC to explain extra speed.
- AI tweaks.
- New ship to patrol the area around the base.
- Allow auto dock with the base once you have the black box.
- Only use one mission variable. Old mission variables will be converted.
- Changed the operation of the black box tracker.
- 'n' toggles the ASC tracker on or off.
- 'b' toggles the holo tracker on or off.
- Common code moved here and is hooked in to the ship script when a ship is spawned.
- Check the Patrol ships, tug, buoy and miner within the code for the base.
- Bug fix for spawning Jaguar Company. Potential to spawn the base at all times if the Galactic Navy wasn't present.
- Bug fix for checking the safe zone around the base. Wasn't checking to see if it actually existed.
- Main world script saves the last system ID that was visited for interstellar space.
- Timer on start up for the worldscripts has been added to allow each worldscript to be loaded in. Stops a potential dependency error happening.
- Stray commas in the route list arrays removed.
- Welcome code has been cleaned up.
- Altered all player consoleMessage's to show messages for the default time limit.
- Changed all player commsMessage's to consoleMessage.
- Changed some of the player consoleMessage's back into commsMessage.
- Only insert news into Snoopers about battle help if more than 10 minutes has passed since the last news item was inserted.
- If you set
$alwaysSpawnto true with OXPConfig the base will be spawned if it doesn't exist.
- Patrol ships follow the Galactic Navy.
- If by some freak accident, all of the Galactic Navy is destroyed, the patrol ships will go back to base if it exists. Otherwise they will patrol the witchpoint to planet lane.
- New reputation level. Shows the location of Jaguar Company Bases in the current galaxy.
- Re-implementation of the game random number generators for
system.scrambledPseudoRandomNumber, to allow checking of all the systems in the current galaxy. The system versions only gives back a value for the current system.
- Oolite v1.76.1 and older only show a list of system names. Go to the long range chart then select the status screen (F6, F6, F5). Borrowed some code from Spara's Trophy Collector OXP for this.
- Oolite v1.77 and newer display the locations on the long range chart. Uses the new object method of
mission.markSystemso it won't intefere with other OXPs. (Hopefully)
- Re-implementation of the game random number generators for
- Integration with Snoopers OXP if available.
- Pilot name for patrol, tug and miner ships.
- Pilot name transfered to escape pod and then used in rescue message on arrival at a station.
- Use pilot's name if available in attack messages. Otherwise use the displayName.
- Use pilot's name if available as the Snoopers news source. Otherwise use a random name.
- Force Snoopers news to be shown at the base.
- New const in the main script for Snoopers Error Codes.
- Make sure thargoids/tharglets are ALWAYS seen as hostile.
- Wrong variable in the buoy script.
- Corrected a logic check in the asteroid script.
- Optimized the cleanup code in jaguar_company_attackers.js
- Fewer boulders.
- Thargoids and tharglets always returns true in $isHostile check.
- There is a safe zone of 30km around the base.
- NB: The safe zone does not extend to known attackers.
- Took out some ship script event handlers and AI sendScriptMessage functions from the base, buoy, miner and tug ship scripts that is inserted by $addFriendly.
- Fixed colour bug with the tracker. Didn't start off red if the target was behind the player.
- Fixed name error for $performJaguarCompanyAttackTarget in $addFriendly.
- Fixed sun check error if no sun exists.
- First release out of WIP.
- Moved route code fully into the main worldscript.
- New worldscript for attackers code. Remember attackers. Even players who jump system.
- Friend or Foe checks all ships in scanner range.
- The first few shots are ignored as "friendly fire". Reputation can be lost!
- You can remove the hostile mark by going to a new galaxy. This will also remove your reputation.
- Welcome screen on docking.
- Check for player helping. Thanks to Wildeblood for pointing out the then invisible world script event
- There's a 10% chance of being seen in the heat of battle. A kill is always seen and rewarded highly.
- If the player has enough reputation in combat then the communications buoy will transmit a beacon code of 'J' for the player to follow on the ASC. Wait a couple of minutes before checking, the tug pushing the communications buoy out has to reach the drop off point before the beacon activates.
- The market for the base will change if the player has enough reputation.
- The communications buoy will slowly rotate to point towards the patrol ships on release from the tug.
- Black Box Tracker points to the nearest patrol ship.
- Uses new visual effects code for Oolite v1.77 and newer, otherwise a simple invisible object hanging above the closest patrol ship that can be tracked with the Advanced Space Compass.
- Tracker deactivates if the player is close to the patrol ships.
- If Jaguar Company is forced out of interstellar space, they will all use 1 witchpoint exit even though they are all independent entities and not escorts or part of a group.
- Position and name of the base is now fixed. Uses
- Conjunction of the witchpoint, planet and sun is checked for so the base doesn't end up in the middle of the planet.
- Use performFlyToRangeFromDestination rather than performFlee in the MOVE_AWAY state of patrol AI.
- Patrol ships launch from base on startup.
- Patrol ships dock after returning to base.
- New AI and script for the base.
- Added turrets to the base.
- Stopped the rotation of the base.
- Found out stations stop rotating when attacking and don't start rotating after.
- Commodity pricing.
- withinStationAegis uniform binding is actually a boolean, not a float as the wiki stated.
- gave this
OpenGL error: "invalid operation" (0x502) ...in the test log.
- gave this
- Simplified the intercept AI.
- Heavily commented the scripts and AIs.
- Stray comma in pirate-victim-roles.plist removed.
- Used Obj2DatTexNorm.py on the models and preserved the material names.
- Modified the shipdata to use the material names.
- Relaxed distance code to cope with battalion sized groups. (64 ships tested)
- Bug fix for the ship script.
- Bug fix to the waypoint AI. Never exited the stock AI.
- Cascade Weapon detection actually works for pre v1.77
- Took the opportunity to clean up some files and re-do the textures.
- There is now no concept of leaders and wingmen. All ships keep in a group.
- Complete rewrite of the AI to reflect the above.
- Vertex and fragment shaders for the base.
- Docking bay looks like a rippling pool.
- Flee for Q-Bombs.
- Be more mercenary when in intercept mode.
- Get back into formation after fighting.
- Port and starboard flashers.
- Moved the naming scheme into the ship script.
- New proto base. Doesn't spawn yet.
- Simplified the AI for the leader.
- Reduced accuracy to 7.5
- Added in "randomshipnames" = no, into script_info of ship data.
- Uses OXPConfig to change logging levels. Set
displayAllin OXPConfig to show this OXP.
- Fixed the decal rotation.
- Added lots of new ship names. Altered one for profanity reasons.
- Tweaked all the AI's.
- Cleaned up the scripts with JSLint.
- navyPresent variable in jaguar_company.js fixed.
- Tightened up the escort formation distances.
- Tweaks to the AI.
- Added in pirate-victim-roles.plist
- Added some random ship names for variety.
- Initial WIP release.