Spearhead Interceptor Mk.I
From Elite Wiki
|Spearhead Interceptor Mk.I|
|Cargo capacity||0 TC|
|Cargo bay extension||N/A|
|Maximum speed||0.46 LM|
|Energy recharge rate||
|Shield boosters available||Yes|
|Military shields available||No|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
|Available to player||Yes|
The Spearhead is a light fighter, described by some as a “paper-dart” spaceship.
The craft is fast and manoeuvrable, with a true fighter’s profile. As the ship is designed purely for combat, no cargo bay is included. Carrying a light shield, the designers rely on the pilot’s skill and the ships tight turning circle to keep it from coming to grief.
The ship is available to both the player and NPCs, often seen in the hands of bounty hunters or as part of a pirate fleet.
- V 1.0, 20.07.2006: initial version by Rendell
- V 1.0.1, 15.11.2011: fix capitalization of texture file name to match .dat model by Maik with permission from Rendell
The Spearhead is available at: Spearhead OXP.
"Copyright 2006 by Rendell"
- Issue with engine exhaust positioning - Spearhead Interceptor (2020)
- Spearhead bug (2008 - engine exhaust!)
- The original BB thread seems to have been lost in the Great Deletion