From Elite Wiki
|Size (metres, W×H×L)||1623x1623x1569|
|Energy recharge rate||100|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
3141 MGMT - GASEC reveal several radical new prototype space stations, marking a departure from the older, self-contained models. Examples of a toroid design is placed in orbit of several high-tech worlds for testing.
- source: Encyclopedia Galactica
This was the beginning of several new space station designs and the Murgh Shipyards was given the task of constructing a completely new multifunctional station to place Obnoxicorps sector HQs in high tech systems.
This oxp (infrequently) alternates Globe stations in high TL systems to your Oolite experience.
SAR Rescue ships are often seen within systems with these experimental stations.
This OXP requires Oolite v1.76.1.
- Murghs_Stations2.0.zip (1.3 MB) 2013-03-08.
- v1.0 globestations.zip (511KB) for Oolite v1.65
- v2.0 globestation2.0.zip (220KB) for Oolite v1.73+
Permission to update Murgh's .oxp's
|...of course you may feel totally free to update any of the old OXPs or otherwise make use of the old scraps if they can still hold appeal. It would be very cool for me if something from so long ago could even in a small part manage to survive through the ages, along with the simple and brilliant concept of Oolite...|
|((Old) Murgh 2021)|
- Author: Murgh
- This OXP was published before March 2006. It seems as though the original BB thread was lost in the Great Deletion.