PS Vegedius Atesveen moons
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 8: Vegedius System : Atesveen Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet Atesveen:
- # 6. Moon Okhaek with Extent 7x15x17 km , Tilt 43 degrees, Rotation 25.4 hours, is a planetesimal moon of Atesveen.
- Orbital radius 3050.2 km, inclination 12 degrees, ascending node 328.7 degrees.
- Activity : Above average, TL : -25, Pop 0 , Prod 0 Cr , Metal scrap present.
- Moon analysis : Repeated eruptions are disrupting the integrity of this very small body.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : None
- Description : None available.
Back to: Planet Scanner