PS Lave Lave moons
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet Lave:
- # 1. Moon Erceve with Radius 1130 km , Tilt 8 degrees, Rotation 537.1 hours, is a modest round moon of Lave.
- Orbital radius 2.386e+05 km, inclination 12.8 degrees, ascending node 232.4 degrees.
- Activity : Above average, TL : -21, Pop 0 , Prod 0.3 Cr , Abandoned items.
- Moon analysis : Initiating mining activities on this (claimed) body is possible.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : Very limited
- Description : Removed exaggerated claims.
Back to: Planet Scanner