PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Sisiri
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Sisiri sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Sisiri, starting with most significant:
- # 542. Above average activity in small town Etnisa, a dependent of the Domain of Sisiri.
- Elevation 129 m, Long : 97.56 E/W, Lat : -64.422 N/S
- Area (14.3 km)^2 , Prod = 7851.1 Cr Pop 2603 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -15 Abandoned craft.
- Local Politics : Represented municipal Dictatorship, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : This small town is noted for its exciting vacuum cricket.
- # 432. Above average activity in village Stdexa, a dependent of the Domain of Sisiri.
- Elevation 187 m, Long : 84.739 E/W, Lat : -67.532 N/S
- Area (2.9 km)^2 , Prod = 512.1 Cr Pop 186 (Red Fat Birds)
- TL : -19 Metal scrap.
- Local Politics : Represented communal Multi-Government, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : The village Stdexa is most famous for its pink lakes and Zero-G hockey.
Back to: Planet Scanner