PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Lexeillo
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Lexeillo sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Lexeillo, starting with most significant:
- # 425. Very low activity in city Biabxe, a dependent of the Domain of Lexeillo.
- Elevation 371 m, Long : 79.788 E/W, Lat : -11.215 N/S
- Area (110.81 km)^2 , Prod = 2.134e+05 Cr Pop 141985 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -18 Metal scrap.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Feudal, Economics : Poor Agri.
- Description : This city is ravaged by unpredictable tornadoes.
- # 75. Moderately low activity in village Zaerusou, a dependent of the Domain of Lexeillo.
- Elevation 28 m, Long : 97.247 E/W, Lat : -17.382 N/S
- Area (3.3 km)^2 , Prod = 477.1 Cr Pop 161 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -20 Metal scrap.
- Local Politics : Represented communal Feudal, Economics : Rich Agri.
- Description : The village Zaerusou is most famous for the Zaerusouian spotted leopard.
- # 468. Above average activity in village Epakse, a dependent of the Domain of Lexeillo.
- Elevation 55 m, Long : 76.225 E/W, Lat : -10.386 N/S
- Area (3.02 km)^2 , Prod = 352 Cr Pop 127 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -19 Metal scrap.
- Local Politics : Autonomous communal Communist, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : This village is very notable for the Epakseian edible grub and the Epakseian spotted wolf.
Back to: Planet Scanner