This OXP adds Icesteroids to the game, they are like normal asteroids but are frozen lumps of water instead. Often they even seem to glow due to the sunlight passing through them and because of this they are visible from long distances. These models use flipped normals, which is why they may appear to be slightly transparent.
- Downloadable through the in-game Expansions Manager, or,
- Place the .oxp folder in your Oolite AddOns folder, and hold down 'Shift' until you see the
spinning Cobra when you start the game for the first time.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
The OXP was developed by Staer9. Original models and textures by Griff
Icesteroids_2.1.oxz (downloaded 9250 times).
OXP version here.
- v2.1 - removed redundant debris role (Thanks Wildeblood)
- v2.0 - added ice boulders
- v1.2 - released when I realised that v1.1 had only partially fixed the problem
- v1.1 - released a few minutes afterwards, likeship bug fixed (thanks M4r35n357)
- v1.0 - released 10th June, 2011