Estimating Time (of arrival) En-route
Destination ETE ST is a modification of Wildeblood's Destination ETA OXP. The code has been rewritten to adapt OXP to Sun Gear sun spectral classes and to use a new feature - the AstroLibrary.
The reason to rename OXP is simple:
- ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival.
- ETE is Estimating Time En route - it is the correct acronym for in-flight remaining time calculation!
- Author: Stranger
- This OXP is released under the Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 license.
- You are free to use and distribute this OXP on non-commercial basis.
- Rebundling of this OXP within another distribution is permitted as long as it is unchanged.
- Any mods/derivatives of this OXP must be distributed under another names.
- The license information (either as this file or merged into a larger one) must be included in the OXP.
Wildblood - original Destination ETA script.
- 09.05.2018 - Version 0.4 Code changes again to adopt updated AstroLibrary.
- 22.12.2015 - Version 0.3 Some code change to adopt link to rewritten AstroLibrary.
- 14.05.2014 - Version 0.2 Code is rewritten to use AstroLibrary sun spectra function.
- 25.10.2013 - Version 0.1 Initial release.