Bulk Cargo Processor
This OXP provides a piece of primable equipment the player can use during flight to automatically dump or destroy all of a particular type of cargo.
After priming the equipment, pressing the "b" key will cycle through all the possibilties. If you have 10t of food plus 15t of textiles, the options will be
- "Dump 10t Food"
- "Destroy 10t Food"
- "Dump 15t Textiles"
- "Destroy 15t Textiles"
When the desired option is selected, pressing "n" will prime the processing unit, and a confirmation message will be displayed, based on the option selected (eg "Ready to dump 10t food"). Pressing "n" again will perform the action. An additional confirmation will be displayed when attempting to destroy slaves.
To stop the process before it finishes, press the "n" key again.
Energy is used when destroying cargo. If the energy of your ship drops too low, the destruction process will pause until the available energy has risen to a sufficient level.
The destruction process will generate alloys which will be automatically ejected.
Bulk Cargo Processor Cost: 50 Cr. Techlevel: 3
Download BulkCargoProcessor.oxz v1.5 (downloaded 597 times).
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
- Made it easier to stop a bulk process, by just pressing the "n" key again.
- Prevented invalid data conditions by preventing the mode from being changed while cargo processing is in progress.
- Code refactoring.
- Fixed bug that would cause the destruction process to continue after all the cargo has been destroyed, meaning any additional cargo of that type would also be destroyed.
- Additional confirmation message before destroying slaves now works as it should.
- Destroying cargo will now take up some time (rather than being instantaneous). Energy will be used for the destruction process, and alloys will be dumped after each 10t of cargo destroyed.
- Initial release
|1.5||2017-08-25||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0||Cargo processing||Equipment OXPs||phkb||Oolite BB|