Dertien's pack of 35 ships!
- Boa Class Cruiser
- Cobra Mk 1
- Cobra Mk 3 (2 versions 1 with a rotating antenna and one without)
- Moray Medical Boat (in different colors, but always with a star)
- Moray Starboat (same as Mediboat, but without the star)
- Orbital Shuttle (NPC and player version - for masochists :D): It cannot witchspace on its own and has no weapon mounts. A challenge to say the least.
- Transporter NPC and player version (no guns, no hyperdrive)
- Viper Pursuit Police craft; NPC only ! (1 exhaust)
- Viper Interceptor Police craft; NPC only (3 exhausts)
- Constrictor NPC Mission Craft - Not for sale, but see readme if you would like to fly it.
- Viper Defence Craft
- Police Viper (NPC)
- Lifter (model By ADCK) (NPC and player version) - again, another ship for hardcore commanders who are on a shoestring budget.
- Gnat - (Yes with prongs at the front, yes :D)
- Moth (based on Griff's Gnat, same specs for the time being as the Gnat, just different model) + also with prongs at the front (no screenshot)
- Imperial Courier (with rotating nacelles)
- Imperial Trader (rotating nacelles)
- Imperial Explorer (rotating nacelles)
- Eagle Mk1
- Panther Clipper
- Griffin Mk1
- Puma Clipper
- Osprey X
- Tiger Trader
Ship will work with no, half and full shaders. NPC and player versions ingame. Same values as stock as much as I could. Don't forget to read the ReadMe!
Pack of 35 Imperial ships:
- Download: BBS Shippack includes desktop wallpapers 1920x1080: https://app.box.com/s/d68l3mc8g62qsiqsyuxp (16.6 MB)
- Download: BBS Shippack- no screenshots, just the ships: https://app.box.com/s/7qeqfwcqe1a0ssnga7fy (no hi res screenshots - 4.14 MB)
All NPC's will switch on their green and red navigation lights when in the docking queue by installing this additional oxp:
- BB Thread (2013-4)