PS Zadies Addegaas moons
From Elite Wiki
Revision as of 07:17, 6 April 2009 by DrBeeb (New page: == Disclaimer == The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the [http://www.aegidian.org/b...)
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Zadies System : Addegaas Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet Addegaas:
- # 19. Moon Gabota with Extent 37x78x46 km , Tilt 4 degrees, Rotation 200.9 hours, is a large planetesimal moon of Addegaas.
- Orbital radius 2927.8 km, inclination 12 degrees, ascending node 5 degrees.
- Activity : High, TL : -17, Pop 0 , Prod 5.4 Cr , Abandoned space craft.
- Moon analysis : Initiating mining activities on this (claimed) very small body is possible.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : Very limited
- Description : Deleted inappropriate submission.
- # 17. Moon Lebeurre with Extent 214x140x198 km , Tilt 11 degrees, Rotation 216.5 hours, is a small irregular moon of Addegaas.
- Orbital radius 3077 km, inclination 10.5 degrees, ascending node 260.6 degrees.
- Activity : Low, TL : -36, Pop 0 , Prod 0 Cr , No space-faring technology identified.
- Moon analysis : An eruption recently occurred on this small body.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : None
- Description : None available.
Back to: Planet Scanner