Jaguar Company/Version History
From Elite Wiki
- Use performFlyToRangeFromDestination rather than performFlee in the MOVE_AWAY state of patrol AI.
- Patrol ships launch from base on startup.
- Patrol ships dock after returning to base.
- New AI and script for the base.
- Added turrets to the base.
- Stopped the rotation of the base.
- Found out stations stop rotating when attacking and don't start rotating after.
- Commodity pricing.
- withinStationAegis uniform binding is actually a boolean, not a float as the wiki stated.
- gave this 'OpenGL error: "invalid operation" (0x502) ...' in the test log.
- Simplified the intercept AI.
- Heavily commented the scripts and AIs.
- Stray comma in pirate-victim-roles.plist removed.
- Used Obj2DatTexNorm.py on the models and preserved the material names.
- Modified the shipdata to use the material names.
- Relaxed distance code to cope with battalion sized groups. (64 ships tested)
- Bug fix for the ship script.
- Bug fix to the waypoint AI. Never exited the stock AI.
- Cascade Weapon detection actually works for pre v1.77
- Took the opportunity to clean up some files and re-do the textures.
- There is now no concept of leaders and wingmen. All ships keep in a group.
- Complete rewrite of the AI to reflect the above.
- Vertex and fragment shaders for the base.
- Docking bay looks like a rippling pool.
- Flee for Q-Bombs.
- Be more mercenary when in intercept mode.
- Get back into formation after fighting.
- Port and starboard flashers.
- Moved the naming scheme into the ship script.
- New proto base. Doesn't spawn yet.
- Simplified the AI for the leader.
- Reduced accuracy to 7.5
- Added in "randomshipnames" = no, into script_info of ship data.
- Uses OXPConfig to change logging levels. Set 'displayAll' in OXPConfig to show this OXP.
- Fixed the decal rotation.
- Added lots of new ship names. Altered one for profanity reasons.
- Tweaked all the AI's.
- Cleaned up the scripts with JSLint.
- navyPresent variable in jaguar_company.js fixed.
- Tightened up the escort formation distances.
- Tweaks to the AI.
- Added in pirate-victim-roles.plist
- Added some random ship names for variety.
- Initial WIP release.