Allows storage of ships in the Hyperspace Hangar service for a fee, accessible from any station. Ships are only stored if bought with cash, not credit. It takes 30 minutes to store a ship by default. Fee is defaulted to 25000 cr. Options can be activated through OXPConfig.
- Stores ships.
- Allows switching of ships from the Hyperspace Hangar menu.
- Allows you to sell your current ship, and then switch ships.
- Allows you to sell stored ships.
- You must transfer your ship to your current station to switch. This is done by either selecting a system on the chart and using the send option, or by using the order option from your current station and waiting X hours, where X is the time to jump to your station. Fee for either is the distance of the route * 90. The ship is then enters a in-transit state until its arrival at the destination system.
- If your ship is in another galaxy, you must order it sent to your current station. Price is the number of galaxies distant * 1000 Cr. Time is the number of galaxies distant * 72 hours.
- If switching in a station with an equivalent TL of 6 or lower, there is a 7/8 chance of damaging your ship.
- A rudimentary mission, which begins in G3.
- If EscortDeck OXP is installed, it can use Hyperspace Hangar to store escort ships and usable derelicts. If those stored ship can be used as player ship, the player can switch into them and take them for a spin!
- This OXP needs Oolite v1.79.
- Ship Storage Helper by Capt. Murphy.
This oxp is licensed under the CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Preserves libconfig option to savefile.
- Portable equipment is not passed on to bought ship if old ship was stored.
- Shows Station Interface even if no ship is stored in Hyperspace Hangar.
- When selling ships through HH the price is 15% of trade-in price.
- Damage might occur when switching into ships in station of TL<7.
- Nest try/catch in the sell stored ship option so if an error occur when replacing ship we can revert the operation.
- Check and reports insufficient funds for a ship transfer.
- Creates in-transit state for stored ships: ordering ships transferred to current system do not advance the game clock to the ship's arrival moment anymore.
- Fixes sell option station interface's screens flux.
- Selling a stored ship doesn't advance game clock.
- Expands "ships in transit" to sending ships to other systems.
- Shows ships in transit in the Hyperspace Hangar station interface.
- Transit time information in hours is displayed with single decimal digit
|1.17.0||2022-11-23||CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0||Storage of ships and related utilities.||Mechanics OXPs||Ramen||Oolite BB|