Oolite OXP descriptions
Scripting: (refer to AI-reference.html)
- (+introduced since which version)
- AI-scripting: SomeAI.plist
- specific methods/syntax?
- Scripting in other property lists (Config);
- Many of the same scriptingmethods can be used as in AI-scripting.
- ..greaterThan, lessThan, ifElse etc
- .[example: meeting a ship at witchpoint]
- .Specific methods/syntax
- Mission scripting
.[example: placing a moon]
- .specific keys, methods etc.
- shipyard.plist -same as shipdata.plist
- commodities.plist -none
- demoShips.plist -none
- hud.plist -none
- speech_pronunciation_guide -none..
- descriptions.plist -none..
- Several of these plists still need a link in the directory, might I suggest grouping them under a topic called 'property lists'?
- well, it's a slow business making these things ;)
- you mean that several of the 'lesser' plists go together on one page? Property list omnibus? :D
- the intent was to go about it in a pyramid sort of way, and let it grow from there. from OXP to OXP_howto to OXP_howto_plist, ..to_model, ..to_texture, etc. and from within each of those to link to all the necessary (greater) detail pages headed by the proper name of the item. but that, for instance, howto_plist would be the root..Murgh
Something like that. More like; have all plists (as links) listed under the topic 'property lists', then refer to them as needed in "OXP_howto_scripting" I got a bit derailed above naming all the plists instead of focussing on scripting and the plists the scripting methods are used in. Nice tobe onboard, but I should be doing other stuff right now. ;)..Arexack
- it is a good, extensive list of many of the things we have and haven't learned, that should be put on record. We must work out a clever structure. Hope you get time to write some. Murgh