This oxp adds a simple mission for a starting commander. As the name already suggest, does the mission start at Tionisla, where the Tionisla Chronicle is settled.
Have you always wanted to explore the universe beyond its boundaries? Than is this mission something for you. The head of the Tionisla Chronicle will send you out to fetch material for an article that will make headlines. And you are the author of it.
This mission was mainly written to use some of the new 1.75 features. At the same time it means the commander will see stuff that was not possible in older missions. One of the things is the camera that can make a screenshot. This is a function that actually saves a picture in the screenshot folder. However, it was decided that the actual saving a picture will not be possible in the final release version of Oolite, only in the test versions. For the mission itself it is not important if the actual picture is there.
Version 1.3.3: Made the turrets a bit more obvious.
Version 1.3.2: Fixed spelling mistakes in missiontext.plist.
- Added check for station destruction.
- Small graphical change to station for more uniqueness.
- Minor code adjustments.
- Updated station model to be a variant of dertien's Octahedron station.
- Updated planet texture to a higher resolution.
- Updated station market script.
- Updated equipment.plist to use condition script.
- Updated planetinfo.plist so that the mission destination can be reached from either direction.
- Fixed incorrect commodity references in script files.
- Mission locations will persist after the mission is complete, in order to maintain game-world consistency.
- Minor updates to mission text, fixing a couple of gramatical errors and adding a bit more flavour-text.
Version 1.2: Adding of the mission destination with the Oolite 1.77 way. (still compatible with Oolite 1.75)
Version 1.1: Fixed a bug that prevented the player from getting a camera with Oolite 1.76.1
Version 1.0: First release
Installing and Playing
To play the OXP, unzip the download file. This will create a folder named "Tionisla Reporter". Open this folder and you will see a folder named "Tionisla Reporter.oxp" and a readme. Move the Tionisla Reporter.oxp folder to AddOns. As with all OXPs, its the folder ending .oxp that you need to put in Oolite's AddOns folder, otherwise Oolite will not read it.
|1.3.3||2017-06-23||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||Missions OXPs||Eric Walsh||Oolite BB|