Spy Hunter OXP
Spy Hunter is an addon mission pack for Oolite by "Selezen". It is a mission for those ranked Dangerous or above, and is triggered by arriving at Inines in Galaxy 1 (map 000) at any of the relevant ranks.
A spy from a rival power has blasted his way into GalCop space and after obtaining sensitive military information is blasting his way home. It is up to you to hunt him down and ensure the information never arrives. A save file is included for those would wish to jump straight into the mission.
"Medium". The ships appearing in the OXP are within the power-range of the standard set of ships. You don't need a full Iron Ass to take them on, but you should have some upgrades fitted such as a Military Laser, fuel injectors, an energy unit and perhaps a shield booster.
Download SpyHunter v1.2 oxz (for Oolite 1.82 and above) (downloaded 963 times). Or use the download manager in the game itself.
Download Spy Hunter v1.1 OXP (for previous versions of Oolite). Alternate download on capnhack.com here.
Installing and Playing
Use the download manager to install the OXZ, or if you prefer, download the oxz linked above, and place it in your AddOns folder. There is no need to unzip anything.
To play the OXP, unzip the download file. This will create a folder named "Spy Hunter xxx". Open this folder and you will see a folder named "Spy Hunter xxx.oxp" and a readme. Move the Spy Hunter xxx.oxp folder to AddOns. As with all OXPs, its the folder ending .oxp that you need to put in Oolite's AddOns folder, otherwise Oolite will not read it.
- Updated ship model to use a variation of Selezen's Imperial Courier, updated to use JS AI.
- Converted XML-type plist files to OpenStep format.
- Updated sample save file to 1.82 compatibility level.
- Tweaked the manifest screen mission text for when the target is destroyed.
- Set minimum Oolite version to 1.82.
- Corrected a couple of spelling mistakes.
- Added a licence.
- Added mission destinations on the galactic map
- Added anti-mission clash code.
- Initial release
|1.2||2016-02-08||CC BY-ND 4.0||Missions||Missions OXPs||Selezen, phkb||Oolite BB|