This OXP adds satellites to the main planet, plus any secondary planets that may be available through Additional Planets.
There are 4 different types of satellite that can be added to a system.
These satellites are designed to map and scan planetary regions, down to a very fine detail level.
COM and COMLR Satellites
These satellites aid and facilitate intra- and inter-planetary communications.
These satellites are designed to scan deep space for anomalies (like Thargoid invasion craft or rogue comets and asteroids).
Download Satellites.oxz v1.09 (downloaded 397 times).
This OXP is released under the Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 license. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
- Fixed bugs with Library interface.
- Destroyed satellites will stay destroyed in the current system until you leave.
- Small bugfix in the save game routine.
- Small bugfix in the new populator.
- Reworked populator methods to use new functions, and to make the number and types of satellites the same in each system.
- Added satellites to any extra planets in the system.
- Added Library config options to turn off beacons and control the number of satellites spawned.
- Added check if mainplanet is existent, in case of nova system... and corrected versions in scripts.
- Added AI-code by Dr.Tripsa, that will let spy-sats work as police, and reduced texture size with Optipng thanks to a tip from Shipbuilder. Cleaned up the shipdata.plist, as well.
- ...and if you change the texture names, you should change the names in the model.dats as well... and I should probably test before I release a "fixed" version. Sorry.
- --and deleted a paste and copy error...
- Changed the roles, models , textures etc. to more unique names to avoid compatability issues, thanks again to Eric Walch. Corrected the demoship.plist, so that all 4 satellites can be seen...
- Original release.
|1.09||2017-08-29||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||Satellites||Ambience OXPs||Rorschachhamster, phkb||Oolite BB|