Gives NPCs highly customizable shields, with the default setting (as in CustomShields) being a 'fair' emulation of the player's shields.
- Fair shield recharge code (CustomShields didn't charge shields until energy banks were full)
- Attempting to provide better compatibility for other OXPs with shipTakingDamage overrides
- Thargoids get dorsal/ventral shields. Support for other very non-standard shield configurations was attempted but removed in version 0.7 to simplify the code.
- More customisable colours. The default multicolour set goes from green down to red for standard shields, extending to blue/purple with upgrades.
- New visual effects based on explosions.plist for shields and unshielded hits.
Use this thread for discussion, suggestions, bug reports etc.
N-Shields 0.7 307 downloads
N-Shields 0.6.4 downloaded 70 times