Keyconfig is a small helper for creating your personal keymapping for Oolite 1.77+ (up to v1.88). It runs in a browser to be easily accessible.
Reading in or creating a new keymapping is absolutely easy.
- Pre-defined keymappings (v1.77, v1.80, v1.82+, Alternative A, Alternative B, BBC and an empty mapping)
- Layouts for US, French, German, Italian and Russian keyboards
- Virtual keyboard with color schemata
- Checks for duplicated keys
- Read in of keymapping
- Output of keymapping
Input and output relies on copy&paste, but this may change someday.
Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and SeaMonkey.
- Keyconfig topic on BB
- Oolite Keyboard Controls - the official documentation
- BulletinBoard - Gimi's KeyMaps as .pdf or .pptx
- OoliteKeyconfig1.7.zip (40 KB)