Display Current Course
This OXP aims to improve the usefulness of the Advanced Navigational Array by adding the players current plotted course to all contract detail pages, enabling them to see if the contract is on a similar path to what they are currently travelling along.
Installation and use
In order to get the benefits of this enhancement, the Advanced Navigation Array must be installed and functional. Once installed, and you have a course plotted on the F6 galactic chart, you will then see your current course plotted in green whenever you examine the details of a contract.
Third Party OXP's
If a third party OXP would like to have their mission screen included in those screens which get the current course plotted, all they need to do is:
1. Make sure their mission screen has a "screenID" property set.
2. Add the following code to their worldScript (usually in the startUpComplete function):
var dcc = worldScripts.DisplayCurrentCourse; if (dcc) dcc._screenIDList.push("my_screen_id");
Place the 'DisplayCurrentCourse.oxz' into your 'AddOns' folder and when you start the game, hold down 'Shift' until you see the spinning Cobra.
Alternatively, you can download the expansion using the expansion pack manager in the game itself.
Download DisplayCurrentCourse.oxz v1.6 (downloaded 1773 times).
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- Updated list of known screenID's.
- Fixed issue where viewing Escort Contracts would potentially stop the current route from showing.
- Added Random Hits screen ID inclusion.
- Fixed the issue with the course being reset to the contract destination if only 1 contract was available.
- Changed assumptions about "Route Mode - None" - this mode will now turn off the display of your current course on contract screens, rather than default to a "fewest jumps" route.
- Added contract summary pages to the list of screen ID's to monitor to fix issue where player's current course is sometimes not displayed.
- Attempts to fix issue where player's true current course is sometimes not displayed.
- Small improvements to marking logic, so only one link is required.
- Initial release.
|1.6||2015-12-18||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0||Route planning||Mechanics OXPs||phkb||Oolite BB|