This page collects the zillions of different varieties of lasers.
For tips on using them, try: Laser tactics
OXP's affecting lasers
Note that there are a number of other OXPs which also affect lasers:
- Guide to Accuracy OXPs some of which help in aiming
- Laser Arrangement allows switching the location of your lasers while docked
- Laser Booster: more damage at expense of breakage
- Laser Cooler
- Laser Mount Switching System allows having two lasers in a single position (say beam & mining) - switching them takes time!
- Laser Reductor for salvaging the wreckage
- Primable Laser adds a secondary primable laser
- Weapon Rotator rotates your 4 Lasers anti/clockwise to put the laser that's best for your current task up front.
- Xenon HUD comes with 6 extra sets of crosshairs for non-standard lasers.
- Guide to Accuracy OXPs has lists of oxp's which affect the crosshairs.
OXP's with large numbers of new lasers
The following OXPs contain large amounts of lasers (and are the main source of the list beneath):
The Vanilla game lasers
- Pulse Laser (Ingram M1919A4 Pulse Laser)
- Beam Laser (Ingram Model M1928A2 Beam Laser)
- Military Laser (Lance & Ferman LF90 Military Laser)
- Mining Laser (Kruger Model ARM64 Sp. Mining Laser)
Pages in category "Lasers"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.