Cargo Scanner OXP
All cargo pods have an RFID chip that defines the content of cargo pods. All ships by Law must have a Cargo Reader which logs cargo pods in and out of the ship.
This equipment is a long range RFID Scanner that uses a special scan to find out the content of the cargo containers.
- Oolite 1.77+ for v1.1+
- Oolite 1.74+ for v1.0
Just acquire cargo container as your target.
Price: 1000.0 Cr Techlevel: 10
- OXZ can be downloaded via the Addons manager or directly at CargoScanner v1.11 (7043 downloads)
- OXP for Oolite 1.74+ can be downloaded from here v1.0
This OXP is released under the Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 license with the following clauses:
- Whilst you are free (and encouraged) to re-use any of the scripting, models or texturing in this OXP, the usage must be distinct from that within this OXP. Unique identifiers such as (but not limited to) unique shipdata.plist entity keys, mission variables, script names (this.name), equipment identity strings (EQ_), description list arrays and entity roles must not be re-used without prior agreement. Basically if it's unique or would identify or overwrite anything in the original OXP, then you may not re-use it (for obvious compatibility reasons);
- Rebundling of this OXP within another distribution is permitted as long as it is unchanged. The following derivates however are permitted and except from the above:
- the conversion of files between XML and openStep;
- the merging of files with other files of the same type from other OXPs.
- The license information (either as this file or merged into a larger one) must be included in the OXP;
- Even though it is not compulsory, if you are re-using any sizable or recognisable piece of this OXP, please let me know :)
|1.11||2013-02-06||CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0||Cargo Scanner||Equipment OXPs||Okti, timer||BB-Link|