At the end of the Assassins Guild missions you were informed that GalCop had an “Agent Wombat” undercover in the Guild. Well, Guildmaster Nua'etou has found him and is going to dispatch his top operative and loyal assassin to silence this spy. Prepare for a fight.
All of the ships will be recognised by the player.
There are no dependencies. Not even Assassins is required. But if you want the planet’s Assassins Guild adds then have it in. There are no clashes between the two I am aware of. If you don’t have Assassins installed you won’t have the Mark Transponder Scanner in your ships kit. I have assumed that the player would have it and that it would work as it did in Assassins.
Standard oxp install. Throw it into your AddOns folder.
Credit list The Boffins.
- Okti: A big thanks without whom this OXP would never have gotten to the first mission screen. For teaching me how to write this oxp. A lot of this code is stolen from his previous work. For fixing problems when I got stuck and also for writing the AI’s.
- Smivs: For his ship paintwork. Background image work. Advice and general Pumpkinness!
- Cody: For helping to get the missiontext.plist in order.
- Switeck: For helping to fix a certain part of my broken ass code. Also for helping me to have the initial idea in the first place.
- Little Bear: Making Assassins Guild and Random Hits. Giving me permission to make another mission.
- All the guys in the chat room.
I have also shamelessly pirated code from all different OXP’s but quite a bit from Eric Walch’s UPS
Victim 11 was written by Fatleaf. You can find out about him here.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
Download & Release History
Victim 11 v1.0, released Dec. 3rd, 2011. Initial Version.