A usual situation at a GalCop station. After a hard days work, pilots are sitting in a bar and having a drink or two. After a while the talk goes to their Elite rankings. And it all ends up in a fight over whose ranking is better than others. The main argument being something like: "I have killed at least 500 Kraits..."
GalCop authorities recognized the problem and ordered a solution from Spara, PrOog & Ming Agency.
The solution is a list of killed shiptypes and quantities. The list is called the Trophy Collection. You kill some one and you get a trophy, simple as that.
When you are in flight, your ship starts collecting trophies. You can view a log of trophies collected including their bounties and systems in a chronological list when you dock. This list is called Trophy Log. Log holds 38 entries. You can view the latest 10 entries in flight by buying an MFD element. Costs 300 credits.
When you dock at a station, you can view your full Trophy Collection and Trophy Log from the interfaces screen (F4). Collection shows ship types and quantity of trophies collected.
Note: Version 2.3.0 will make use of any additional screen space provided by HUD's that have the big GUI enabled.
- All-time kill list viewable when docked
- A kill log of 38 latest kills viewable in flight
- A trophy is awarded for a kill of a piloted or a derelict ship, excluding escape pods. Thargoid drones are also included.
- This OXP needs Oolite v1.77.1.
- Download version 2.3.0 (for Oolite 1.79) from the expansion manager.
- Download version 2.1.2 (for Oolite 1.77.1) from the box.
- Download version 1.8 (for Oolite 1.76.1) from the box.
|2.3.0||2016-11-02||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||Statistics||Equipment OXPs||Spara||Oolite BB|