Stations for Extra Planets
Ooniverse is a multiverse. In each parallel reality there is a set of stations that seem to change from time to time when new stations are manufactured and shipped. Especially after Griff's X2 stations rolled out a lot of old stations that are still very much functional are out of use.
In some realities there is more than one planet in a system. Those planets are pretty to look at, but they are not visited as often as the residents would like to. Those planets desperately need some attractions to lure visitors.
So we have a bunch of unused stations and bunch of planets in need of attraction. As an effort to preserve those fine stations and to add some attraction to those far away planets each planet is awarded with a station.
Now there are more options for traders to make profit and more sights for tourists to behold.
This OXP adds stations to secondary planets with atmosphere. Stations used are collaged from:
- Capt Kev Dodo Stations oxp
- Murghs Stations oxp (Globe station and Torus station)
- P.A. Groove Stations oxp
- Z-GrOovY System Stations oxp
- Trade Outpost oxp
- Riredi oxp
- Zieman's Habitat Station oxp
- Accessories oxp
- Deepspace Ships oxp
- Neolite Ships oxp
- Z-GrOovY SML System Stations oxp
These are included in the oxp. You don't need to download and install them separately.
Addon: Station spotter oxp
Station spotter adds a mini game of "collect 'em all" to Oolite. It keeps track of your visits to different stations added to the game by this oxp. You can review your spottings from the ship interfaces screen (f4). Station spotter oxp requires the main oxp to work. Addon is bundled to the zip file.
- Oolite 1.84
- For version 2.0, Additional Planets oxp from the expansion manager.
- For version 1.6, an oxp that adds extra planets. For example System Redux oxp by CaptKev & Kaks.
- Download the latest version from the expansion pack manager in the game.
- Download version 1.6 for Oolite 1.77.1 from the box.
Install the OXP by copying stations_for_extra_planets.oxp to your AddOns-folder.
- Models, shaders and textures for the stations are from Ark, CaptKev, CaptSolo, Captain Beatnik, DeepSpace, Dertien, Griff, Murgh, PAGroove, Simon B, Smivs, Svengali and Zieman. Original readmes are in the Readmes folder.
- Textures corrected by Tichy.
|2.0||2017-01-30||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0||Stations||Dockables OXPs||Spara||Oolite BB|