PS Lave Mudostmu sitesof Galala
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Galala sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Galala, starting with most significant:
- # 157. Moderately low activity in large town Renoan, a dependent of the Nation of Galala.
- Elevation 315 m, Long : 41.921 E/W, Lat : 62.408 N/S
- Area (40.98 km)^2 , Prod = 52604 Cr Pop 24423 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -17 Abandoned craft.
- Local Politics : Represented colonial Feudal, Economics : Average Agri.
- Description : Renoan is mildly well known for killer Innoit juice.
- # 103. Moderately low activity in village Leeist, a dependent of the Nation of Galala.
- Elevation 321 m, Long : 23.575 E/W, Lat : 53.776 N/S
- Area (2.07 km)^2 , Prod = 256.5 Cr Pop 86 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -24 No space-faring technology identified.
- Local Politics : Represented communal Multi-Government, Economics : Rich Agri.
- Description : Leeist is most famous for its scenic rain forest and the Leeistian tree ant.
- # 27. Low activity at expedition site Betybeno, a dependent of the Nation of Galala.
- Elevation 1469 m, Long : 30.112 E/W, Lat : 55.886 N/S
- Area (0.09 km)^2 , Prod = 0.3 Cr Pop 0
- TL : -29 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : None, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Removed exaggerated claims.
Back to: Planet Scanner