This OXP gives the system of Diso in Galaxy 1 a make-over. Four new planets are added to the system, one of which has an orbital station. A nebula effect is also added, making Diso one of the prettiest systems in the Galaxies.
An old OXP, predating the rejig of commodities with v.1.82 - the market in Diso B is accordingly broken.
There was an early attempt to redefine the Old Worlds sector (in which Diso is located) as systems with just one planet in each of them. This oxp conflicts with that (as do all the other ambient oxp's which add planets)!
Lave is the central planet of an unusual collection of systems. These systems, collectively known as the Old Worlds, are comprised of a single star and planet, and all planets are at the correct orbit and have the necessary characteristics to support carbon-based life. From Lave
- Version 1.1, 2010-11-02: Fixed docking problem and impact on/from other Nebulae by Eric Walch
- Version 1.0, 2006-08-05: Initial release by Murgh
- This was the first addition of extra planets to a Solar System (they also have moons). The Vanilla game just has the one planet in each system.
You can download the Diso OXP from Box.
- See here to fix the market in Diso B!
- You may like to look here: How to tweak OXZ's if you have not done this before.
This OXP has no license. It seems that Murgh originally uploaded it to Oosat2 (once located on this website prior to being blasted by Thargoids!).