Cylon Raider Mark 1
|Cylon Raider Mark 1|
|Cargo bay extension||N/A|
|Maximum speed||0.365 LM|
|Manoeuvrability|| Roll: 2.4|
|Energy recharge rate||
|Shield boosters available||No|
|Military shields available||No|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
|Available to player||No|
The Cylon Raider Mark 1, produced by The GalTech Industries Corporation, forms the backbone of the Cylon Empire’s fighter force. Designed to combine agility with a fearsome strike capability a Cylon Raider Mark 1 is more than a match for many opponents. With a crew of three centurions, (commander, pilot and co-pilot), a combination of tasks can be undertaken whilst in combat.
These strengths combined with the standard Cylon tactic of deploying these ships in small attack groups have proved devastatingly effective against humankind in resent times.
Forward Military Laser and ECM.
The ship is available as a NPC ship only.
The OXP was designed to work on Oolite 1.76 but should also be compatible with future versions (The shipdata.plist is incompatible with versions prior to v1.75 because of the use of scan_class and escort_ship keys). No additional OXPs are required to be installed in order for this OXP to run.
This OXP is available in 2 versions (A lower and a higher detail version). The lower detail version consists of a less detailed model and should be more suitable for less powerful systems.
Decide whether you want the lower or higher detail version. Unzip the file, and then move the either the "Cylon_Raider_Mk1_higher_detail_model_V1.0.oxp" or the "Cylon_Raider_Mk1_lower_detail_model_V1.0.oxp" folder to the AddOns directory of your Oolite installation. Then start the game up and the ships should be added.
- 05/07/12 - Version 1.00 - Release version.
- 09/07/12 – Version 1.01 – Emission_map filename and shipdata.plist updated.
- V1.00 - With thanks to Svengali for providing detailed comments and advice on all aspects of the pre-release test version and Smivs for advice regarding the emission_map. Thanks also go to Universal Studios for producing the original movie in the first place.
- V1.01 – With thanks to Wildeblood and Griff for advice regarding specifying individual emission_maps in order to avoid possible incorrect use of the emission_map.
Svengali and Solonar.
- Cylon Raider Mark 1 on the BB