Zero Map - Explore the galaxy
This OXZ clears your map of the Galaxy. The map opens up as you explore.
Hides the map. Show only visited planets and nearby planets.
- Visited systems - all information about system is available
- Systems in 7LY from the visited systems - only system name and coordinates are available
- Systems in 10LY from the visited systems - only system coordinates are available (allows to find isolated areas).
- Automatically imports the history from the Explorers' Club OXP.
* Easy - shows full map of the Galaxy without names of systems. * Visited systems - all information. * Systems in 7LY - all information. * Systems in 10LY - only name of system. * Normal - hides map of the Galaxy. Some information about the surrounding systems are available. Isolated regions can be founded. * Visited systems - all information. * Systems in 7LY - only name of system. * Systems in 10LY - without name of system. * Hard - hides map of the Galaxy. Minimum information about the surrounding systems are available. * Visited systems - all information. * Systems in 7LY - without name of system. * Disable - shows standard map of the Galaxy.
Available in the in-game Expansions Manager (Mechanics).
This OXP is incompatible with Here be Dragons (author Stranger) due to conflicting functionality.
- This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- Author: SMax
- Required Oolite Version: 1.83
- Fix additional store concealment state in save-file
- Add difficulty levels.
- In 1.84 work fine
- Visual observation allows to define system 10LY (for searching isolated systems).
- Show marked systems or target systems in missions
- Map hudes only on map screens (and system info). Mission generation work fine.
- Initial release
- BB Thread (2016)
- Here be Dragons - similar OXP by Stranger
- SOTL Exploration & SOTL Altmap - discovery games by Cim using the Oolite engine
Gameplay and Balance Indicator
Not knowing if a system is an anarchy or if it is agricultural, not knowing where to find high TL planets for equipment or maintenance, not knowing where contract deliveries go, ...