Difference between revisions of "Useful MFDs"
m (→Issues: Oops!)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Available on the Expansion Manager and here: [[Media:UsefulMFDs
Available on the Expansion Manager and here: [[Media:UsefulMFDs0..oxz|Useful MFDs v0.]]
Revision as of 00:12, 9 August 2022
This .oxp generates two free MFDs (Multi-Function Displays).
1st MFD: General Info
- Information on the ship
- Information on the player
The host of this website Dylan Smith and ClymAngus also tried harmonizing them. Others look at the glaring inconsistencies between Elite/Oolite versus Frontier/FFE/ED and decide that it's not worth the bother! See Time for more details on this
2nd MFD: Market
- Details the commodities in the Cargo Hold together with their availability & price at the current system's main orbital station market
- For causing stutters, slowing your computer & "script out of memory" reports in Latest.log: see BB thread here
- Increasing memory allocation for Oolite will solve the first issue (see BB thread above)
- See Stranger's post here for more detail (2022)
- Compatible with the HUDSelector's F4 Station Interface which assigns MFDs to MFD slots
Available on the Expansion Manager and here: Useful MFDs v0.6
- Deals with interstellar space issues in the Market MFD.
- Made Market and General Info as two separate MFDs.
- Re-designed the Market and General Info MFDs.
- Made compatible with HUD Selector.
|0.5||2020-11-27||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||General Info and Market MFDs||HUDs OXPs||Zireael||BB-Link|