From Elite Wiki
This oxp enhances [[Talkative_Space_Compass] Talkative Space Compass] by adding distance and time to target estimate information to it.
By default this oxp
- constantly shows compass information when on state green
- shows current compass targets information when switching to front view
- measures distance as Ostronomical Units (OU). One OU is the distance of the mainplanet and sun. After OU is defined for a Jameson, it stays constant over saves.
By editing variables from script.js file, user can
- change distance unit shown
- choose different unit basis
- toggle "distance unit permanency" on or off
- toggle "constant update on green" on or off
- toggle "show target when switching" to front view on or of
- Don't install Talkative Space Compass
- This OXP needs Oolite v1.76.1.
- Download version 1.2 from the box.
- Talkative Space Compass by cim
|1.2||2012-11-30||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||Hud||Hud OXP||Spara||Oolite BB|