PS Zadies Haxe moons
From Elite Wiki
Revision as of 07:07, 1 January 2009 by DrBeeb (New page: == Disclaimer == The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the [http://www.aegidian.org/b...)
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Zadies System : Haxe Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet Haxe:
- # 23. Moon Iyapu with Extent 15x15x15 km , Tilt 23 degrees, Rotation 32.6 hours, is a planetesimal moon of Haxe.
- Orbital radius 5376.3 km, inclination 21 degrees, ascending node 212.6 degrees.
- Activity : Moderately low, TL : -39, Pop 0 , Prod 0 Cr , No space-faring technology identified.
- Moon analysis : An eruption recently occurred on this very small body.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : None
- Description : Removed exaggerated claims.
Back to: Planet Scanner